Plantain: normal fruiter
How much are the delivery charges? Ajaoko provides delivery nationwide. All orders attract a delivery fee which is based on order weight and your shipping address. What is the estimated delivery time? The estimated time of delivery is 1-10 business days nationwide. Other options available With every order, an email/sms containing details of the order will be sent to you. Upon delivery, another email/sms will be sent to you. How much is Delivery? As a Hyperlocal marketplace, Delivery rate may vary per location per weight. Nevertheless, detailed information on delivery rates are on the order summary page in your cart. What about warranty and hidden costs (sales tax etc.)? There are no extra taxes, hidden costs or additional shipping charges. The price mentioned on the website is the final price. What you see is what you pay. Our prices are all inclusive. All taxes are included with the list prices. Does Ajaoko deliver internationally? Ajaoko doesn't deliver items internationally. You are more than welcome to make your purchases on our site from anywhere in the world, but you'll have to ensure the card is registered in Nigeria and the delivery address is within Nigeria.
All items sold on Ajaoko’s Hyperlocal marketplace are sold by third party merchants. To improve our customer's buying experience on Ajaoko, returns are made directly to the merchant by the buyer. What is the 3-7 Day Replacement Guarantee? 3 - 7 day Replacement Guarantee
- All products sold on Ajaoko.ng are covered under our 3-7 Day Refund/Replacement Guarantee.
- The Merchant should be notified of any problems, damages or defects within 3 days of receipt and ensure returns are made to the merchant within 7 days from date of delivery provided the products are not perishable.
- The merchant will give a feedback within 3 business days after receipt of returns. If you do not receive a resolution in 3 business days, kindly contact our Customer Support Team
- All returns for defective/broken/damaged/not as described products should be made directly to the merchant.
- The cost of re-shipment and returns can be agreed between you and the merchant.
- Replacements are made by the merchant and a refund request will be initiated by merchant if a replacement is not available.
- All refunds are made to your Ajaoko "wallet". If you would like your refund transferred to a bank account. Kindly send your bank details to help@Ajaoko.ngand a bank refund will be effected in 7 business days.
- While returning a product, make sure to keep the waybill received from the delivery company. This will help you prove that you actually returned the product.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage to the box, packaging, tags or to the product.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product at the time of delivery.
- Any product without a valid, readable, untampered serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number.
- Any product from which the UPC (Universal Product Code) has been removed from its original packaging.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
How do I cancel an order? You can make a request for cancellation by contacting our Support Team on help@Ajaoko.com.ng, or call us on 08147024487 or tweet at us @Ajaokocare. If the cancellation request of your order is before your order has been shipped, Ajaoko will effect a refund. If the cancellation request is after your order has been shipped, you will have to contact the merchant of the deal.
Sorry no more offers available